What Is Dermatology?
Dermatology is a field of medicine concerned with treating conditions and diseases that may affect the health of the hair, skin, and nails. A dermatologist is required to attend four years of medical school, followed by at least four years of post-graduate training.
Our patients are all ages and ethnicities. Taking care of your skin is a life-long necessity to staying healthy.
Medical Procedures Offered
- Treatment of skin, hair and nail conditions including, acne, psoriasis, warts, and fungal, viral or bacterial infections
- Treatment for skin tags, moles, cysts and scarring
- Diagnosis and treatment for skin allergies, dry skin and dermatitis
- Management of rashes, hives and other inflammatory skin disorders
- Full-body skin exams and skin cancer screenings for all ages
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-melanotic skin cancers, melanomas, and other tumors of the skin
- Surgical treatment of skin cancers and other neoplasms of the skin
Clinical Trials Through Onsite Clinical Solutions
Do you suffer from redness and bumps concentrated on your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin? If so, you may be eligible to participate in a medical study for adults with papulopustular rosacea, a type of rosacea marked by redness and acne-like bumps.
If you are 18 years of age or older and have a minimum of 15 papules or pustules on your face (acne-like red bumps) you may qualify for this study. Participants who qualify will receive study-related evaluations and medication at no cost. Visit our Specials and Events page for more information.
Schedule an Appointment
Call our office at 704-544-8200 to schedule your medical treatment today! Or click here to send our staff a message.