Welcome to Dermatology Practice of the Carolinas, P.A. established
in Charlotte, NC since 2001. We are a group of two board certified dermatologists
who practice comprehensive skin care and skin exam for all ages. In addition we
offer many options for cosmetic procedures and provide surgical treatments for skin
Our services include the
What is a Dermatologist?
- A dermatologist is a physician who specializes in skin care.
- A dermatologist completes four years of medical school, followed by a minimum of fours years of post graducate training.
- Dermatologist diagnoses and treats diseases of the skin, hair, and mucous membranes.
- Full body skin exams and skin cancer screenings for all ages
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-melanotic skin cancers, melanomas, and
other tumors of the skin
- Management of rashes and other inflammatory skin disorders
- Surgical treatment of skin cancers and other neoplasms of the
- Treatment of a multitude of other skin, hair and nail conditions
including, acne, psoriasis, warts, fungal, viral or bacterial infections, etc.
- Cosmetic treatments including Botox, chemical peels, dermal
fillers, Laser treatments, and microdermabrasion
Your Information. Your Rights. Our Responsibilities.
New Procedure Videos
Office Virtual Tour